1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Kickassmods *56K Warning*

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by isisfreak, 6 Apr 2004.

1. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Nice work so far. The lit block top is a nice touch. I'd be interested in knowing how you got DD to sponsor you... I can't even get a response from them anymore. I got one from about a dozen messages I sent...

2. isisfreak

isisfreak New Member

Thanks! :rock: I contacted them when I first got into watercooling asking for a sample of the MAZE4 and they responded saying that they weren't sending out review samples at the time. I contacted them back after that if they could give me some kind of discount if I still review it, and they agreed. I payed full for the rest of the stuff, but I still really appreciate the discount on the MAZE4 CPU block.

3. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

That's the same kinda response I got about three months ago but any messages I've sent in since haven't gotten any response, including quite a few that were general product questions... I swear they blocked incoming messages from my site. :duh:

4. isisfreak

isisfreak New Member

As I said before, I have the pump and PSU finished. I took the rear black fan out of the PSU and changed it for a blue UV fan that I added four UV LEDs to. The LEDs are connected to a 3-pin connector that comes out of the PSU so I can turn the lights off when I want. When finished, the case will have two toggle switches on the front. One to turn the lights on/off and one to switch the Rad. fan from 7V/12V.

The finished pump (a little dusty :p )

[​IMG]

The finished PSU

[​IMG]

The 3-pin LED power connector

[​IMG]

New fan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, all comments, questions, or suggestions are welcomed! :D