1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[ Project ] < LCD Bay > By Samtech > + Pictures !!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by samtech, 19 May 2004.

1. Acid Burn

Acid Burn ..look but don't touch..

WOW! Amazing! is that your first mod!?! Lookin' gooooooood!

2. nokie2

nokie2 What's a Dremel?

ganda mod dude :D LCDs rockz :rock: Too bad i cant get lcds easily :wallbash:

PT MOD no seu melhor :dremel: :hip:

ps - sabes onde se pdoe mandar fazer circuitos, tendo ja o eskema dele? :naughty: keria fazer akele circuito usando o lcd do noki , como demonstrando no site do skippari :thumb:

Last edited: 19 May 2004
  3. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Very clean and well made piece of work there :D Now what on earth is it for? :p It looks nice BTW: Very nice job :thumb:

4. samtech

samtech What's a Dremel?

Acid Burn:
    Well actualy i've done some more myself, made my case Window, made out my Baybus, and my neon control system, and currently i'm with the idea of replacing the front of my chieftech dragon by an acrilic one :D but that's for may Holidays , as now i don't have much time for it.
    I have the pictures of my other mods , ill post them as soon as i have time

Portugal RULEz :D
    Were small but are everywhere :rock:
    As for the making of printed circuit board like Nokie2 asked , here in LIsbon in Areeiro is a store caled Total Electronica , ask the ladie there how much it it, it based on the area of the PCB, all you have to take is the drawing in positive mode (meaning the conection tracks between components).

RotoSequence:
    Well , to show system information meaning temperatures, Hdd space, network, Winamp visual pluggin for my Eye candy , and all the stuff i can remenber to display on it :D

Samtech

5. BadKarma

BadKarma What's a Dremel?

Wow Great job man. i did somthing similar with a 40x4 lcd on a parallel port. :thumb: