Some progress today. I am mere baby steps away from being finished. This afternoon I was frustrated with the ATX power cable situation so I decided to modify the stock cable by shortening, sleeving, and tubing it. The end result is actually quite nice and I like how much more subtle it is in comparison to the way it used to look. If I find the spaced exposed wire version too stressful to complete I may just stick with this one. I'm also still tweeking and experimenting with the IDE cables. Specifically I shortened one of them by cutting the second connector off of it. I attempted to add a pin-39 dongle to the Slave connector of the remaining dual device cable, but that resulted in the Slave drive not being seen by the bios. As a result I've ordered a replacement. Ooops Atleast I've figured out how to tidy up those cables and it will be quick work once the new cable arrives. Below is as close to the finished product as I've gotten. From here on-in it will be nothing more than anal-retentive preening of details that only I may be capable of noticing. I'm also seeing how well the duct(s) are working. Below are the idle temperatures after 15 minutes of settling. I didn't bother to lap the XP-120 (I don't have enough sandpaper to do so), but I am using a precise amount of AS3. On highest fan speed On absolute lowest fan speed Yay! It works! I was hoping to be done by the weekend. But my end goal is not a deadline, but a machine so perfect that I couldn't possibly dream changing of anything anytime soon. That will come about as soon as the parts arrive in the mail.