This is my third pc mod. It is a current build i would like to finish in the next two months or so. This is an old no-name steel case. The front panel was gray plastic but was smashed into several pieces one day when it was dropped. Rather than attempting to fix the front panel i decided to do away with it and take the mod from there. So far my mods have been themed around a color and for this one i chose green. i came up with some ideas for the front panel, and this case is about 65% finished, less some wiring and the above mentioned panels. This is what i started with: Well i was aiming for some thing like that. The inner case is a marble green with with veins. At first i did the panels high gloss black with a mirror finish. But after melting part of the clear coat on one of the side panels i decided to respray them all and add a nice metal flake. The green marble paint is pretty straight forward process. First i cut a large hole in the front of the case. This hole is for the 120mm fan above. I sprayed the cage with flat black. This involved a couple coats and wet sanding. I used acrylic hand paints. I used a very small piece of natural sea sponge to apply a light green and a dark green to cover the flat black. The coats of green go on in coats with 2 to 3 days between coats. I actually didn't wet sand it again (other than to remove some of the really rough spots) until after the first coat of clear. After two weeks the marble was really starting to come together. But after adding the with veins and the clear coat, it was really looking good. That's it for now, over the weekend i 'll get this work log up to date.