1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Nether Regions

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by SteakTheMooCow, 11 Jul 2005.

1. SteakTheMooCow

SteakTheMooCow What's a Dremel?

So I was in hospital for a while, been seriously unwell... But I got out, so I've decided to do some theraputic exercise... I'm not meant to touch hardcore tools, so I stuck to the Dremel, Circular Saw, Chainsaw, Hammer, Screw Drivers, Swiss Army Knife and an electric sander!

So yes. I know, you're all saying, give me damn pictures, so here they are!

Uh, about the side panel, I'm not sure if I'm still gonna do it like that, but we'll see eh? :) I don't have any perspex yet, still saving for it after buying the dremel :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And now to explain WTF I was doing... first 5 are from a while ago... I disassembled the case and was going to put a stargate in there... So, that's why there's a circle... so great. Um, then I was hospitalised and told not too do anything to complex with my arms, coz they're screwed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anyway, the last 5 were today... I played with it, got my safety out and my new toy (yay)... Tried a wooden front, didn't like it, would've been too fiddly, so I got the original bezel, took out a bit of the front, then covered it in some Liquid Nails (similar to bondo).

2. SteakTheMooCow

Small update...

I decided that since I couldn't find anything to cover the large holes in the bezel for the 5.25" bays, I'd fabricate it...

So, I thought I may aswell mount a fan in... heres the pic

[​IMG]

3. DR_K13

DR_K13 What's a Dremel?

Cool I hope you feel better.

4. SteakTheMooCow

Ta, yeah, hospital kinda blows... now I'm looking into a gothic-style window to turn the fan surrounds into... ::dremel::