Well lots of stuff happening the last couple of weeks, with hardly any progress on the project. I had to put on my surgeons gloves and switch to my Sis-in-Laws computer that suffered a power surge, it did quite a number on it. Now that I have her computer functioning again, its time to get back to business. 1. In the next couple of days Im going to look at re-formatting the main project log to make it more freindly, and spruce up the discussion thread here. 2. The only thing that is really keeping me from finishing the lower part (WC) is I ran out of the L Aluminum Checkplate. I ordered another 35 Feet a week ago, so that should be in soon. 3. I picked up some Aluminum sheeting last week too, and that will be my first item on the to-do list for the top part of the case, more on that soon. Didnt want anyone to think that this was a dead issue, just had other things to take care of.