1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Nostromo Blackbox - Unoffical Update 7/22/05

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by bootupbuddha, 14 Jul 2005.

1. bootupbuddha

bootupbuddha grunge modder

There was a plane crash recently where the contents of the blackbox was ejected from the box and last I heard destoryed.... That was that strange Greek crash, you should read about that one. very strange, head lines on that one changed almost every minute on my google home page.

2. Pete_Venkman

Pete_Venkman What's a Dremel?

Makes you wonder why this black box didn't make it when they can be counted on time and time again. Has my conspiracy wheels 'a turnin'.

I'm sure your black box would have easily survived such a crash tho! :rock:

3. Kumo

Kumo What's a Dremel?

Yes. Almost all people (mainly kids in a school trip) died freezed or axfisiated before carshing. In the last 2 weeks there was too much plane crash. Just today another helicopter has crashed.

4. Idioteque

Idioteque Telephasic Mongoose

The smart guns were made from mg42s modified to fire blank rounds... a bit harder to get your hands on an mg42 so not one to be expecting modded. anywho... go ahead with the pulse rifle thingy. could be fun... especially if the thompson hasn't ben deactivated...

5. Pete_Venkman

Pete_Venkman What's a Dremel?

Please tell me this project hasn't been unplugged!? Buddha?

6. bootupbuddha

bootupbuddha grunge modder

no, no, no - everything is okay. have just been real busy. Infact I got my processor yesterday (amd 64 3000+) and I ordered an interface kit for the front of the pc. I am changing a few things spec wize. Still need to get ram and a video card and the water cooling system. Really need to get that wc stuff as the rest of the construction stems from it.

09/21/05 edit: got the wc stuff, now I need to get out of work in time to visit fry's and get my ram.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2005