Here is the start of my project I'm working on. Work will proceed at a steady pace until I run out of cash. The project will have an orange and blue color scheme, with of course, some mesh added aswell. The "³" represents that it's my third project. Here is the case. It's an old rig. Notice the P3 Case badge. Why the hell is the side panel one peice! I've marked out the lines where I'm cutting the panel into three peices. Here is the shell of the case. 15 dremel bits later I have the two fan covers cut off. I can't wait til I get some reinforced bits... There was a vent in the cover, yet they had these brackets stoping some airflow, so I decided to cut them off. Here is the second layer of bondo. I covered up the case badge area, where the leds were, and smoothed out the lower bay. Here is the finished front for now. I'm contemplating on cover up the entire lower bays and moving the power button. But for now it'll stay as is. Later on, I realised I'm going to need better airflow than that. So here I am starting to cut. Finished product. I decided to ditch the idea of an 80mm fan, and go with a 120mm. Here I took the fire grill and cut out the flame, you'll see more of this later on. Here is everything all sleeved. The sleeving is finally done. Phew. Priming will happen once I get the modders mesh in.