It's Happening!! The last bit of structural work to my case was to hide the cable holes from the original P182 design, with the help of an aluminium blanking plate. Before... After... And now my rig is finally at a point where I can start installing stuff! I didn't take a photo of it, but I had to sand down little cable holes on the edge of the acrylic 'light shield' as the shield was so close to the edge of the case there wasn't any room to pass the cables through. Here's all the motherboard cables prepped under the mobo area... And here's the motherboard and GPU finally installed for real! I know I'm teasing the lighting a lot, but I really can't wait to get all the components wired up and lit up at the same time... I've started cabling up things in the case now, but still have a few custom cables to make and others to sleeve, so there's quite a bit to do yet, but that now looks like this... ...and while I'm on the path of starting to install final components, I had a go at putting the pump and a few of the fittings in... All good so far! Now you might think that I'm just a few power cables and WC tubes away from finishing this build, but I've hit a problem that I'm not yet sure how to solve. The fittings that I planned on using here... ..don't actually fit. When I measured up, there was supposed to be a tiny bit of tubing between the 90° fitting and a regular compression fitting. But with this Primochill tubing I've now got, my Alphacool compression fittings don't close completely (the tubing OD is slightly too big) and as such there isn't enough room to fit the second screw cap onto the tubing while pushing the second barb in. So I can't screw the second compression fitting closed. Now I have to find a new fitting/combination of fittings that will bridge this tight 90° corner. I was so close to this all being perfect!