Thread resurrection! Thanks. This case has been happily working great with my hardware ever since I finished it. This design has proved to work very well for me. When I built it, I did so with making the case work for both water and air in mind. This also has worked just as I designed it as I switched over to air some time ago, and the replaceable bottom plate that I made to do so works as I intended. I haven't been modding as much due to issues I have as a result of a nasty car wreck I had over 2 years ago, but I have been plunking away some at a case that I started for my daughter called Helianthus. I started a log but haven't really done much with the log. I may take more pics and start updating it in the near future.