The idea for this case comes forward out of discontent with my previous case. A normal ATX case which had only few options for better airflow. I was still in the modding mood after 'finishing' my Amplifier mod (It will be improved rather soon). So I started sketching an came up with a few designs. After some 3d models in Sketchup I had a winner! So I got started and had some wood sawwed at the hardware store. These parts wood would become my new case, which I baptized Red Rogue. I used a jigsaw to cut the various holes. I glued the hood of the case together, this was one of my more brilliant ideas . I wish to be able to get to my hardware at every possible moment. And the bended window made a door a bit difficult. And these shots are after the rough work was finished. Next up was making the bended window, something I haven't seen before and I am particular proud of in this mod. I was and am very happy with the result. I also made some plexi parts to stealth my optical drives. I used red acrylic for the different parts. Because I have some fans on exhaust in the top, and I wish to open the hood at every given moment I had to come up with a different method to attach the fans. After that my favourite work came up, painting...NOT. I didn't have enough space to get the job done easy, so I started rushing. Too bad that the result wasn't up to my standards so I re-painted it a small month ago. At first I put the case on wheels, I was quite happy with riding around my case through the living room while still working on it. I did have my thoughts about the added value of the wheels to the case. They were not my favourite parts. The case then participated in the Benelux Casemod League and came out fourth at the casecons. After this competition I disassembled the case to give it a new paintjob and some new feet. I also had the idea to place some aluminium profiles which I didn't put on in the first place. More photos in the next post!