1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Revamp

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Lynx, 6 Jun 2003.

1. Lynx

Lynx What's a Dremel?

I have what has to be the most ugly case in my loft!.The Global wing GW802!. So After seeing a few of the sweet cases wiht mirrored black finishes and 1 with carbon fibre. I thought that I could totaly strip down this case and replace the pannels wiht either black painted acrillic or carbon firber. And also totaly re make the face plate on it so it looks much better. Probably all black mirrored finish with silver buttons and of course bl00 LEDs with probably my digidoc esc project I am going to do for my AS tech project

2. Phat Ass

Phat Ass What's a Dremel?

should look good when its done, any rough sketches of designs at all?

3. Lynx

Lynx What's a Dremel?

going to do some today after looking at the case again to look at how to mount the front plate

4. Lithium

Lithium super spunk

colour scheme should look nice...hope ya can get pics of the progress...good luck:dremel:

5. Lynx

Lynx What's a Dremel?

After some thought I have decided that the side pannels should have a "window" cut into them with a diagonal section still remaining but instead of pirspex I will use Carbon Fibre to fill in the space. What do people think?