1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Sapphire where are you :/

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dr_kazza, 27 Nov 2001.

1. Dr_kazza

Dr_kazza What's a Dremel?

please convert project sapphire... I miss it lots ;(

2. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

*sniff* I never knew anyone cared :)

I'm chock a block at the moment, if I can do it this week I will.. if not I'll hassle one of the guys to do it.

3. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

I'm free......

4. jennyfur

jennyfur What's a Dremel?

yeah, I miss it too. this site has the best (well, most thourough) review I could find on that case. I'd love to get one but they're just too expensive for me right now.

Oh, and I suppose this should be in the older thread, but anyone who liked the atc 210 better with the door off should send coolermaster an email. I got like 4 responses to the one I sent, they forward any suggestions to their R&D department, so maybe you'll see what you want in later versions ;)

5. Kevin

Kevin What's a Dremel?

wat are the case temps for the ATC-210?
    i wanna compare it with the ATC-110 :D

6. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

the one thing they should do to the 110 is make more space behind the door for baybuses, sblive platinum etc

7. jennyfur

it's baaaaccckk!

Glad to see my favorite review back up again, I hadn't looked for it lately so I don't know how long it's been there.

Anyway, I have an important question to pose to anyone who already owns the ATC 210. (This is along the lines of my hating the door again). Looking at the door, how easy do you think a modding it with CLEAR acrylic instead of the existing blue or green would be? Does it appear simple? Basically what I'm after is exactly how the acrylic is attached to the metal hinges which screw into the case and wether or not you think it can be removed without destroying the hinges.

If so then I'm sold, I've found it for pretty cheap now since it's been out awhile. So I gotta know!!
    :D

8. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Re: it's baaaaccckk!

#

I would put it in the quite to very difficult class in terms of modding , I havent got the 210 here to check it closely anymore but it doesnt look easy by anymeans :(

Sorry :(

9. jennyfur

Bah, I was hoping it'd be similar to the glass door on my entertainment system's cabinet. The metal hinge things on that are just fitted over the glass...that is, they sort of slide on/off. Mind you, they're on very very tight so it'd be a fight to get them off, but I don't think there's any glue or the like besides that holding the glass in. I've seen the same sort of thing sold in home depot or any hardware shop, and I've seen it used on other types of cabinets as well.

Damn, so much for finding a remedy to sooth my complaints on that door. Call me girly, but I just don't want something so sleek and stylish clashing with the rest of the room so badly. Oh well...

*foiled again!*

Tags: Add Tags