Hello all VERY long time no update, sorry for the lack of updates, I haven’t been feeling to alive lately and just couldn’t be bothered to save some crap yabbling… So, last week sometime I noticed the panels on server were rusting due to me having totally sanded them so I decided to spray them with primer, and got a bit carried away and did a coat of black, and I like the way it looks, but still want to get it powdercoated (or I may get it professionally painted deep blood red – if I can) After doing some more work on the chassis, mainly just cleaning cuts and sorting the motherboard tray out so its all nice n’ straight, im proud to say its near ready to be shotblasted/powdercoated/painted So after all the chassis stuff is done (bar my hdd/dvd rack thing, need to sort that out tbh) it was time to do some work on the ugly front… First off I decided to strip it to its individual pieces (the front is made up of 5 pieces) and make them all flat and ready to make one piece ^ front of the case without the 4 snap-in panels ^ id already trimmed the back a bit to allow the 120mm to fit for mockups ^ after some sanding drum action, nice n’ smooth, and slightly lighter… ^ mocking it up with the fans ^ as I said, I got carried away, but I managed to stop myself before I started to wet sand ^ orange peel, but nice n’ smooth (and very flat ) – shame its getting powdercoated ^ the fdd panel without all the moulded things for the FDD and power etc etc, looks better and will be easier for me to mod in the future (you’ll see ) ^ how it will look once all glued together – no difference tbh, but it will be easier to work on and will look cleaner ^ ahhh… that badboy shows its face again sitting there folding as we speak, the q-tec psu is actually better at powering this rig than the old Jeantech! So yeah, just need a lot of modifying wire wise ^ the inside of the front of the case after some sanding ^ what happens when I get bored with an orbital sander ^ an offcut of acrylic, seeing as bondo cant jump huge gaps without support, I needed to use something to make a bridge… but how to attach it…. ^ GLUUUEEEE (mr epoxy ) being mixed on a spray paint can lid ^ applying a lot of pressure (any less and it would pop back out of shape ) hence the red fingers lol ^ all done finally, took about 10 minutes to dry, longest 10 minutes of my life ^ after some primer – you may notice its all cracked etc etc, that’s because I rushed it and it was freezing cold in the garage…. Doesn’t work if you rush it. Plan is to finish the hdd rack (and dvd rack) and then get the case powdercoated.