1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project Spain: - GTR -

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by SerjforiuS, 20 May 2008.

1. SerjforiuS

SerjforiuS What's a Dremel?

Good, I'm Sergio, a new Spanish Forero of the land of Andalucia which has long been watching your projects that are incredible, some time ago about 1 year and a half I have been saving and making this mod very slowly which I am already finalized in order to expose the Campus Party in 2008.

Queria exhibiting my project step by step, this I have spent quite done what few things which can be modified because of what is now updated to what I paint, which is where he comes up here and day by day ire by putting more updates.

Let's start!

This is my second mod, was a case earlier this mod and since 0. This done in various woods of 1.5 cm thick, with each side by a layer of waterproofing.

Well, here's the board that only costs 80 eurazos, jeje lacks a cache of board having to cut something else but that we so high is 2.55
    [​IMG]

Here is all that's left to board, a good left even more but this saved for other things
    [​IMG]

It sees regular here but I leave with you as the union of going around the pc post for sizing, in the following as you will see a little better, which was made was a reduced everywhere to join by all sides and became a block
    [​IMG]

Here is the lame nothing but cash for their union and a little duct tape, so that would be like and everything before proceeding to gluing
    [​IMG]

Here is already glued and targets in the press so that within two days may remove a block echa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here we have the abujeros made for a regrabadora a rehobus and a card reader
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I leave here photos of the display that anger integrated into the mod but not qedaria as well, I have ideas but I am so well, if not put it in front of the mod or put in a latetal and leaving as a tray and QED adjournment and well outside the mod all clear manual, or as such and integrate it into the front.

I leave here photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are a few coils of which are to bind, that iran rolled into the water cooling pipes

[​IMG]

Now I am presenting the Cren of Cren, jaja some aluminum rings missing by Pulido completely iran in these voids above the fans and front.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the view of the rings put on their sites, there was to eat the holes because there were not but it was not problem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

used to polish this, is to polish the body of cars, scratches and stuff like that is going very well and the aluminum gives a bright and category to see it

[​IMG]

Abreise as you have set are also echos and bays CD rom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

also be made to iran where the two sources of supply base with its holding
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the following was abujeros perform all over, the fans who are going to go 9cm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here I bring you good and some unseen grilles, jeje its abstract form is not because nothing has emerged so and it is so, I hope you like, The first was that this cree, and place more or less, and I liked cree, the following

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these other, more or less the same style
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

let the paste for a day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another thing he did was tweak the bays of cdrom hare un abujero in the middle, first to take less heat and second to be seen at least as cdrom top turns and illuminated it ocmo anger, I leave with you with photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

introducing the first thing was to be used for 12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am presenting the radiator that anger, and this copper, not like this one that was aluminum, and will also note that it is good, weighs a web, jeje also with their solders to shrink the nozzle exit and entry. these are without even sondaduras
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are now fully soldier
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the next step we are going to do will be the bay for hard drives, proceed ....
    Thanks to this feature very useful, we can give a little grip with a modern mount to tiptoe around and put the cats.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now going to see how grids were then stuck his hope that you like, and as you can see the hole I did also for the motherboard that this anger in the form BTX

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and lastly it is so the bays of hard drives for a total capacity of 5 max
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the front grille is wood that comes echa nothing more than to cut that pretty face, and the back is an aluminum plate in which the display of anger 7 "and 40 switches with 40 LEDs, which needs to be done the abujeros

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here I leave with you a view of QED as putting on the door and they are leading the hinges that are set to put the doors of home

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's what that is where the anger plate or the back of the plate where are all the connections and their holding will thus metraquilato with a strip running from the base of the box flush to the top of the metal this .. . and then everything properly atormillado as can be seen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so that you can see now is for the two abujeros fans that iran 14 for the radiator that was placed there, and then some pictures of how se ha ido doing. once had the abujeros echos I realized that the radiator was not among the bays of cdrom ... traladre big problem which the whole square where the fans iran in the thickness of the wood and so I come to spare the radiator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as seen as in the previous two photos at a base and had no other since he got the basis for the radiator to rest ay, enmarchar and what followed was the hollow of the connectors on the motherboard, after a long cut to QED all angles but this was the difference no ay nothing more than to see it, jjjejej

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and well as the hollow radiator could not be so Simplon had to make a grid and did not want the same design as it was for the radiator to be differentiated if the first of which was going to do one way and then was thus;) hope you like,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the wedge is that you can see it is made for the radiator and not inclined

indeed it is so hard drives in the mod
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now we go to the door, mark the rows of switches which will present the machine, we put their drills and go to work
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

we look voids switches only because they are a little bigger of the drill that was 5mm and as you see this also echo hollow screen 7 "and was made to pulse with a squad, this section of the Squad will leave it because I ami father with a record 30 cm in diameter with blades that do not see .. I do not get stung, jajaj

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he put the wheels in the mod so you can run, I hope that when you turn the Ventis not I go running, ejej wheels are very very sensitive were chosen from a central screw as the wood is very strong and any setback or soil not regulate who can not split as can happen with typical 4 screws, I hope that you like, each wheel holds 45 kilos maximum, namely that I have plenty of

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

add the fliport that will help us to fill the circuit without problem since the deposit only lead to an emptying grifillo apart but filling the fliport

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now and then give the following pasta and other damage to the holes and what may have

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and are put switches and sockets to connect the two power sources and the connector central reaches where the flow and divides the two side
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

TAP started to go for fixed to plug the damage and that QED well and then paint on top lids for this tape with coach
    [​IMG]

can now be read as are all covered in paint to
    [​IMG]

as we saw earlier teach you the door hinges are those iban and iran in the mod because there are going to put them ..
    where we face the first iran and overlaps with a screw anything more to see how this fall and then once it was put paint all three screws so that the abujero not QED Olger.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the same thing with the door
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is how I am to lack of tinkering, as you can see some things, jeje

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here goes like this inside now, with the wedge for the radiator and below where iran connections or longer seen as a kind of shelf, where jejej also a USB hub that will teach hours
    [​IMG]

pushers ignition and restart
    [​IMG]

adding that there was a cache table above as can be seen also as a hole was made more as seen in the photos above to put a imon VFD to control the computer by i-East Asia such as media center but with xp o vista
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here I leave with you the view of the switches positions for now is ugly but as vereis remains, even I do enough, is simple preview
    [​IMG]

up here all by now because I have to go to work, returning to ADD more information, a greeting and I hope you enjoy it, I like that I dierais views of all kinds, good and bad: P greetings

:dremel::rock:

2. Attila

Attila still thinking....

Bloody hell man.......Amazing, can't wait to see more. :thumb:

3. x06jsp

x06jsp da ginger monkey!!!!

looks brilliant! :thumb:

4. TapperSwe

TapperSwe What's a Dremel?

Nice to see a spanish modder great project i love the aluminum rings,solo para que sepas en ingles no entienden jeje o jaja tienes que escribir haha.:D

Que tengas un buen dia.

5. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

SPANISH POWAH!!!

ya sabe mi opinion tio!

saludos javituner

6. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Hey dude, bienvenida a la comunidad! I am very impressed. High quality workmanship, and I like the fan grille on the side. I think it would be a v. good idea to put the screen in the front, if you can fit it on. ;)

7. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

:jawdrop::thumb::clap::clap::clap:
    Mucho bueno

8. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Nice work with the wood, keep it up.

9. Dark~3nergy

Dark~3nergy what was dat sandvich ?

That's realy nice !
    I realy like the alu rings for the fans.

ps. nice name for your project :lol:

10. SerjforiuS

Thank you all for your comments, TapperSwe ok and aaahhh Apart from now, (juas juas).

Well as not comment before I leave with you as well as Asia, we continue with upgrades already made by now.

Well here bring more updates and good.

At first started to install what is the window of aluminum side of the box, which houses a glass of about 3mm or 4mm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

he gave the box its first primer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

once painted sandpaper to proceed to the next primer white, the first to take him was transparent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you fijais in this photo ay sites where jetted a bit, sandpaper is good and nothing else
    [​IMG]

and as you see lijando disappears but ... I found that when lije enough that painting fell ... came a moment which fell as pellejos, meaning that was not correctly, what you can see in this picture on the right side below the all the difference
    [​IMG]

I realized then that the primer bearing the box that is waterproof did not accept that I would take that priming is universal, which lije entire box full well not to be anywhere by remnants of this primer by both inside and on the outside, work of about 4 Hour
    [​IMG],

once echo this and watching the box, looked soda and something that looked not fits in the area of the radiator, I arranged to try again

as obserba this very glued to the bays of CD ROM, although it has a separation of 3cm with them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not like a lot as I was situated arranged to improve it so as to add two fans poking air titan of 12cm aluminum 79cfm and 2 of 14 aerocool finest of about 58 cfm more to get less air to the outside world, so to have a better cooling, I arranged to complete this

start removing the precious grid, which will try to adapt to the new anger
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

since this lays the grid of various woods we have no problem to remove it without starting as various woods is composed by different layers of wood which the lift and hammer formon
    [​IMG]

as we become one of the layers glued to the wooden box that is cleaned well with a good sharp formon
    [​IMG]

and we have so
    [​IMG]

clean once we started designing the new system
    [​IMG]

soon bring you pictures of the new system radiator, I hope that you will gustando updates here, a greeting:dremel:

11. IanJackson

IanJackson Photographer & Modder

Looks like its coming together nicely. Can't wait to see it paint and lit up! what is the color scheme gunna be by the way?
    Nice work! Keep it up! Ace:thumb:

12. The boy 4rm oz

This is really looking cool. Nice work.

13. SerjforiuS

The colour of the black box will be forging effect water, but now vereis later I had some problems with the painting as previously wanted the black forza, all lighting at the moment is going to go with blue LEDs nothing neones

as if you saw it agreed to remove the tube radiator grille because I did not like was like this and had to give a change, well here begins the other hand, these first three images is what we had to do, here's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as it did was move the same hole window that had to avoid having to shrink the aluminum door or anything of it, and was performed by adapting a new window which is what will bring the radiator with the entire set of 4 79cfm fans titan of each, for proper refrigeration and leaving their separation between the radiator.

and here is the system of pine removed from some clubs, was passing through different machines moduracion to get the form that has done this by parts and not an entire block as serious but very difficult to perform, in principle went straight to do was to make it quite rare and it was giving different molduracion consegue until the desired, as you can see has some scratches everywhere in the endidura of molding, this was carried out with the hard conscience of the squad for have also as a way out heat, light .. etc., design and most of all that did not give the appearance of supertocho and to smooth ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here photos mounted, with a first cojio tiptoe fixed and it was well and then screwing with their respective tail as well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as could not miss is the grid that cost me my job performed and are not going to throw adaptor which would add to the sides to Sega poniéndola wood, this will be removed and put in, will not be fixed as soon as it was
    [​IMG]

nos metemos dentro y observamos...jeje
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we continue with the amendment of the radiator, it follows that we will be for better ventilation and that may well cojer Ventis and the air passage and refrigerate what this is situated in the bays as these in the side that hit the radiator he did some how many drills as you can see, they do not become ill or
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As is rounding are echos of the grids to be better, and is not so cutting edge ..

[​IMG]

as we see what this picture inside the "rectangle" red is what we had to be removed as soon as there was argued that the radiator, its base .., and now is incorporated into the new system and everything So we estorba

And we see in the next picture is already emos removed, all that stuff that looks like feillo and blur and all this putty and perfect;), later see
    [​IMG]

this is the machine that took place on smoothing everything that looked lifted well with chips, this machine is used to join two boards for example, making a pipeline where we want to introduce a flat pieces of wood and unite a board with another, we call these pieces of biscuits.
    [​IMG]

once we come to echo this will make the lame radiator and fans, for it is used to some algulos aluminum forming this ...

[​IMG]

It cojer in this way because all the rivets are not going to see ... and above are the same color as the best lame .. and that would be no habia be decided by this
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

fans superimposed
    [​IMG]

re-entering the hands of my father to cut the radiator tubes with the squad, is among the few who do not play Makin, afraid ...

[​IMG]

once already cut
    [​IMG]

location of the radiator
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

had a venti of the lame and the radiator and lack the part that sticks to the inside which is to echo more finite as can be seen in the next picture, is to Lima and mount ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the next thing I did was make the round of the fans to take well into the air following the strawberry
    [​IMG]

Here are the two brackets
    [​IMG]

once this support that limp located inside the fans
    [​IMG]

what they will do is take the air inside the box and pulled outwards.

you can observe the difference in the different media as I said this a cut
    [​IMG]

and finished with all this abujeros necessary for ventilation, we use it for our dremel.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bien me to come and command systems ibertronica this PC remote control, a imon 2.4 g dt

as well comes in a sturdy, well-wrapped box

[​IMG]

Aki what we were pro
    [​IMG]

and we aver that contains
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

we down to work to mount
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Given the command in comparison with a CD.
    [​IMG]

and once installed we hands to launch a pokito, and seek musiquita
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

worth buy the arommtz this is a last:) ibertronica working systems and luxury, all without problems

and another asked for more here, which will be this, because coming from portugal 4nt4r3x recommended by both the order as the store, which is AquaPc, which have been ported luxury

That's how I reach the product
    [​IMG]

CPU water block
    [​IMG]

GPU water block
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are updates of products that have reached me, missing me by now 4 titan fans of 12cm aluminum that orders to agalisa.

and now reach updates of the box, and started painting with updates, which so far not been nothing but change since the aki and this first-hand primer white pvc universal, to make this better grip since the primer that brings Raritan jeje is because it is waterproof and some other rare things that leads only accept this, after the necessary evidence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and that is how I am, let dry at first hand and now once dry sanding with sandpaper of 240 and 280 to leave more smooth and we look with this paste white valentine, which is not a publication to make the mark but is best pasta and found that all of you use the best of the best, you'll stay, certainly not crack his hands when it comes to get the finger, or smells bad .. nothing at all and sanded to perfection then staying perfect to sanding, I recommend

aki can be seen entirely prepared to dry the pasta and review
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and now a good sanded so that it is entirely Lisita, both by hand as to where the sander arrives
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

we return again to paint by hand 2 nd
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

again more sandpaper, and ready to return to painting, hand-fifth 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After giving him the 3 rd hand, and re-sanding and now only remains for me to buy the paint to be spending on my cousin and painting and finishing and good even then quedaria varnish colourless and mate.

After sanding I began with the aluminum sheet that teach you which iran switches, LEDs and screen 7 "Well this was not white and I liked as was, not to make a new post that had a curro, because I spend a sandpaper, I can give you a higher sandpaper, even more so that it is almost fine polishing and polishing to give the final finish this well right now, I leave with you some fotillos dde a little step at a time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and so is like this now, mate and seems a little white .. but color photos in this aluminum mate
    [​IMG]

but still lacks that toke over aluminum why Pula more

and finally three of fotillos as prepared to leave the paint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thank everyone for comment as well, I am encouraged to move

Last edited: 22 May 2008
  14. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

wow man, I love the blanco :thumb:

15. Kenny_McCormick

Kenny_McCormick Minimodder

Hehe, another spaniard here. good luck dude. Looks good right now. But as a PeK member I think we are going to win again the modding contest :p
    What will be the final color? Black, wood or what?

PD: check your spelling before using google translator.

16. Farmboy UK

Farmboy UK Hungry for knowledge

Looking so nice! Keep up the good work

17. Oreon_237

Oreon_237 CHEA BRO!

woah killer woodworking skills man great success-ageness

18. SerjforiuS

I bring you even more updates: this box and painted in the absence of the layer of varnish;) and here I leave with you the photos expected:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well you say that the latest updates are that I already have the hardware components in my house came from Coolmod soon to hang the pictures, and also have bad news and had a son who problemilla in the paint, finishing that this was a lack of the varnish that he was going to throw as well buy paint titanlux mate synthetic translucent, because a cage, according to which I sold what was going to go perfect for this product, well what a lame box but the product has not rejected but I left a box in a tone .. :wallbash::duh:bluish grey and then aspera and smooth .. very evil which I am going to give back to sandpaper around the box and complements the new paint leading to forge effect will be black water, soon will be painted the box and put the fans on Monday you get updates without fail and this weekend are uploaded all hardware

19. The boy 4rm oz

Paint looks great. It looked quite nice in the white.

20. nikeunltd

nikeunltd Epic destruction around machinary

awesome work!!!
    im subscribing!