1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project "Synapsis AI" (Special Extreme Mod)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Y.G Casemod, 15 Jan 2019.

1. Y.G Casemod

Y.G Casemod Extreme modder

Update.[​IMG]

Predisposition of pass-through fittings from the tank holder support to the opposite side.

A job to lose your mind far from simple given the three walls to be passed and all the processing that ensued.

I started by taking the measurements of all the center distances in relation to the tank that I will mount to then proceed to the drilling with the appropriate cutting cups of various sizes on the support, on the frame and then on the MB tray.

Later I had to cut the shield to make the fittings fit 90 degrees (later we will see why and how the tubes will be fitted).

I also had to make a custom-made cover to close the larger hole on the frame to make sure that the grommets of the feed-throughs remained incorporated into the frame to ensure that the bowl-holder cover rested well on the inside.

In the photos the whole procedure, and you understand them better than I mean.

Stay tuned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheapskate likes this.
  2. Y.G Casemod

Update.[​IMG]

Here is the modified front of the Torque completely finished.

As you can see from the photos I made the side openings to improve the airflow in intake.

the end result with the metal grids is of an unprecedented evil just as I wanted it.

Stay tuned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. kim

kim hardware addict

once again...you managed to slightly increase the level of agressivness, whilst keeping the harmony of lines...:thumb: what a designer you are :jawdrop:, I really love and admire your work

Y.G Casemod likes this.
  4. Jeff Hine

Jeff Hine Nothing special

I admire anyone who has the 'undercarriage' to do this kind of stuff... I still 'brick it' doing stock builds, sometimes.

Y.G Casemod likes this.
  5. Y.G Casemod

THX.:cool::dremel:

6. Y.G Casemod

THX.:cool::dremel:

7. Y.G Casemod

Update.[​IMG]

Complete the back of the mb tray.

In the photos we can see the two wall-mounted fittings in the high rear part that will be used for the return connection of the CPU wb, in the lower part we can also see another pass-through fitting that will serve for the draining of the system.

The thick frame is also mounted and finished in the back to contain all the wiring (in the photos the details of the finish).

Also mounted the radiator on the front (with relative fans) and in the photos we can see that in the lower part I have already mounted a 90 degree fitting to which a head will be mounted and subsequently the connection pipe to the fitting for the draining mentioned before.

Stay tuned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Y.G Casemod

Update.[​IMG]

Realization custom back cover for the 2 D5 pumps completely made, painted and airbrushed by hand.

In the photos we will see the assembled block and all the processing of these two details.

Later we will see the disposition in the case.

Stay tuned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dot_Kappa and Cheapskate like this.
  9. kim

kim hardware addict

:thumb: :dremel:, for sure I stay tuned, no doubt, a forthcoming masterpiece of your own style... and this Torque case is...like you said, "pure sf" :grin:

10. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

I won't pretend I can understand what's going on with that case, but I love the ride. :clap:

11. Dot_Kappa

Dot_Kappa 100% Puppet

:jawdrop: is that a common pvc-pipe ?
    Great idea Y.G. :clap: