1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Our friend John Hanlon is in need. I call all of his brother and sisters in all over the world to help him. He needs some money urgently due to his health condition who let him unemployed and he cant afford to have internet and other more basic things.
    Here are the donation links for our friend John Hanlon :
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6MMNWRFWJHJQ8

Share this message please and let our brothers and sisters know.
    The donation is held by NMC in part of Alex Ftoulis and Masbuskado Modding
    leaders of HOTG modding association and NewModCity, to support a friend and brother. Thanks for contributing to our efforts to help.

Waynio, Pranja and Angel OD like this.
  2. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'll do what I can on 1st Feb, this message hasn't fallen on deaf ears.

Totally broke at the moment with just starting a new project but will do what I can 1st Feb Johns a top chap & so are you for reaching out with this mate.

I'm really used to sacrificing something I don't truly need for times to help fund things, it's how I save up for my projects & any luxury's I want on really limited income.

I fecked up good by buying an incredibly stupid & broken game in December which scored 10% on bit-tech the other day which works out at $40 when currency converted so I'll throw that in, I won't be buying any games for months & months with starting the project & already got everything I need to do the project so I will chip in $40 1st Feb.

It's weird modding actually helps me save up money with keeping me so busy :D.

yassarikhan786 likes this.
  3. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Well, I have about $3 on my paypal, but I'm going to fill it up soon to buy some stuff anyways, so I'll throw in a couple of extra bucks for this good cause! :)

+rep for bringing it up AnG3L

4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I was sure that I would have seen you my friend at the first line of duty! An example of brotherhood you are and John will be really happy, I know that!!! Thanks in part of John my friend, I will let him know once he ll be back online!! :) :rock:

Thanks Martin (Luther King) my friend (I couldnt resist teasing you again!!) :) You are a part of the brotherhood and a kind man and you are showing this with your actions. Thanks in part of John !!! Thanks for the rep 2 man, I just did what I had to do, nothing more nothing less!!! :) :rock:

yassarikhan786 likes this.
  5. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

50 U$D heading John's way from me - good initiative, this one. Hope he'll get better soon - **** being online. His health comes first.

6. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Man you put a smile in my face! John will be so happy and me more happy than him to be able to gather all of his friends to help. Thanks my friend from me and John!!!!!!!! You rock! :)

7. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

This is a message in Facebook from Bill Owen which is a good friend of Johns :

spent an hour talking with John Hanlon today, aka (JohnHanlon303 on bit-tech). Hes in very good spirits! Although he recently lost his Internet connection, which we all know he loves. He lives with incurable Asbestos Poisoning, which leaves him with 40% lung capacity. He can no longer be employed with this condition. Hes filed paperwork for Government financial assistance, but won't see 1st check until this April. Until then, he needs financial help with living expenses and medical prescriptions. Alex Ftoulis and Masbuskado Modding,
    leaders of HOTG modding association and NewModCity, have organized donationss for John through Paypal. Here is the donation link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6MMNWRFWJHJQ8

8. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

9. Gentleman_Dingo

Gentleman_Dingo What's a Dremel?

I promise to make a donation after I get paid on 1/31. I haven't know John that well but I think it's good to support your community in whatever geographic location it happens to fall in.

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks buddy, John is the godfather for modding for us and a really funny guy and supportive!
    The action is what it counts man and you rock!!!

11. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

12. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

I've not been on Bit-tech long, but if there is anything I could do to help a good cause, I am more than willing to do my bit(tech).

$65 from me to show my support to a really great man (from what I've gathered).

13. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

An emotional time for me. Thank you Alex and all the friends who have left messages and emails.

namaste

john

14. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

You just keep your spirit up sir! :)

This is a rare occasion where one actually know the reason for donating is not a hoax, and the cause is very worthy! :thumb:

15. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

You rock my friend too. We need more people like you in this planet. Your action means a lot to a fellow modders and a friend. Cause John is our godfather and all the modders who could supported him like he always does for us. You my friend :rock: :thumb:

I feel you my dear friend. My special thanks to all the people who contributed to our efforts to do something meaningful . Namaste my friend.

16. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

17. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Hm.... I wonder how far 828 dollars will get you in the USA these days?

18. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I have no idea but it's an awesome show of support for John :rock::):clap: makes me proud to be amongst such awesome & creative people :).

Most places on the net are dives, but modding communities are pretty special I think :).

19. Luciel

Luciel Needs more rust

I don´t have much as I´m living on savings, but I just started a new job and I was saving up for my next mod, but that can wait till the end of the month if I have anything left over from pay after bills, here´s what I can spare John, 10 bucks donated : )

20. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Thank goodness I didn't miss this. Help incoming, John!