Hey Hey!!! Thanks for bringing my thread back from the grave because I actually have a little progress to share with you all! Started out by simply drilling out the holes a little bigger on the PSU mounting bracket to make sure everything still fit good (and it did): ...still have to cut those long edges of the braket down when I figure out exactly how the PSU will be mounted/positioned. The 80mm fan next to the PSU is just for reference. There will be an 80mm exhaust fan there in the final case, so I figured I would just throw it in for the picture. Then my dad drove down to the shop and hauled a big heavy box out of the truck. To my delight, it was a brand new SCROLL SAW!!!!!!!! After a bit of assembly, I was able to put this beast together: I messed around with some scrap pieces of plexi and this thing cuts beautifully! I can't wait to get further along in the project so I don't have to cut stuff like this by hand anymore: ...and yes, I did make that, but it is for another little side project. More on that later... After the flames were cut out and the scroll saw assembled, I went back to working on the case. The focus this time was to try and get the pieces of aluminum angle set up so I can attach the front and back panels. This is what I came up with: There will be one of these pieces in all four corners of the front and back (8 pieces in total). And there will also be another drilled and tapped hole on that bare side that will accept the screw through the front or rear panel (so the one pictured above is only half done). Now the frame is nearly finished!! Next task was to get to work on the new front panel replacement: ..and here it is with the screw holes drilled and installed on the front of the case (paper towel role for size reference only ): Then I wanted to get to work on the green frames that go behind the front and back panels... I started with a 12" x 12" piece of the florescent green acrylic (1/8" thickness) and measured everything out from there: Because I am a cheapscate, I just guestimated that the 12" x 12" piece would be enough, but it didn't end up being quite big enough for what I was hoping for... But I got the piece cut out and installed and I think it still might turn out ok: Obviously there is still a lot of finishing work to be done on the front panel frame (plus the creation of the back panel frame); stay tuned!