1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Un-named Updated 13/03/2012 (opinions about large Rog logo)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by cerbrus2, 24 Sep 2011.

1. cerbrus2

cerbrus2 What's a Dremel?

2. Briaireous

Briaireous What's a Dremel?

Very nice mod :) liking the red and black combo you got going there too. Its quite nice to see the evolution you made from case to case, WC setup to WC setup :)

3. cerbrus2

Well my nice new braided cables turned up today.

So i got on with getting the system 90% finished, Just waiting on 1 very very very special item.

I have learnt alot about modding and building high end systems from this build. Sure it is not a spectacular build like the ones we see in progress every day on this forum. But This is a Practicle Main rig. I game on this, I post onto this forum on this. I sit here with my 10 month old baby boy Corey, and look through the stunning project threads on this.

So Wile it might not be a special heavily modded project, to every one else. Lack of reply's to the thread make this clear. It is a very special Project to me. It has grown fro a roughly bodged case, into a very red and black Swan.

It looks Stunning, And it is completly practicle.

Any way on with a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for reading, Hopefully within a couple of weeks the new addition the the exterior of the case will be here :eeek:

4. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Lack of replies don't mean a thing, across xmas the forums tend to go a bit quiet, also take a look at some of the top builds that went together quickly and they'll be the same. The important thing is that you are happy with what you done. I've said it to people in the past that no matter what the rest of us say, what we like and don't like, you are the one that has to lok at what you've created not the rest of us.

With that out of the way, it does look really good, all nice and tidy, I like the red juice and the the over all lay out, the window at the bottom is a nice little touch to show off the res , the pump looks nice as well being shown off where it is instead of being hidden. The red highlights on the case make a big difference.

Over all a nice tidy build with some nice little touches. Me personally I like these types of build because I like a bit of colour and red and black is always a winner no matter how many times it gets done.

5. cerbrus2

Thanks Jeff.

6. logicmike

logicmike What's a Dremel?

Really cracking job, love the red and black, The detail on the case really looks great.:thumb:

7. Briaireous

Briaireous What's a Dremel?

This is some beast. A red and black one at that :) It would be awesome if you could share some temps with us since you upgraded your watercooling.

I think this is a great practical build with some nice simple modding that people can take tips and advice from. I especially like these kind of builds because they emphasize the hardware rather than the case which can be a nice change.

Great build!

8. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Bandwidth exceeded from Photobucket.. can ya fix that please cerbrus2?? Thanks

9. cerbrus2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok just upgraded to pro hopefully everything is ok now.

10. cerbrus2

Well had a Large rog logo made and powder coated, quick poll here yes or no. or should i put it on the window?

[​IMG]

11. kelvinb

kelvinb BF3 Username - D0rmarth