1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Warp Core - offline indefinitely...

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Combatus, 5 Dec 2009.

1. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Oh no, thats a right gutter having to abandon a project as good as this one is. :waah:

2. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Thanks Waynio. My fault really as I left it far to long to get it sorted, mainly because the hardware was my main rig and I was literally rebuilding the whole system every sunday night after a weekend of modding to be able to use it again.... not good. My plan was to use my new hardware in a standard case for the time being, finish Warp Core, then us it till I finished the scratch build. Hey ho! At least whipping the new stuff out for measurements can be done in 5 mins now as it's not water-cooled.

I shall do what Angel OD says - put it away till I feel the need to have a humongous water-cooled rig again, then pick up where I left off. :D

3. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Oh well. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. we'll be looking for that next rig, albeit smaller one.

4. amagriva

amagriva Minimodder

So what? Mods are not Gods? They do FAIL?!? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! (cry and steps fading in the night...

5. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Dam, at least you got some experience out of it, with each build I find you can learn at least a few things which helps to make your next mod even better :)

6. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Just letting everyone know - if you want a cheap Lian Li V2000, there's one for sale in the UK for sale forum :( Taking up too much space so I've decided to get rid of it - can't see me ever needing a large PC case again and if I do I'll probably make my own anyway!