Because I will be off to college this fall I needed a new case as my current one is too big and very unpractical. So I decided to make a case out of wood using Oak and MDF. I came up with this design in Sketchup. So then I went to the workshop to get started. Plenty of oak here. Some of the 1/4" MDF is had leftover from building my desk. I forgot to take pics of all the first cuts I made but I was concentrating and trying not to mess up or chop off my hand. After lots of test pieces making sure I got the measurements for the slots right I made the cuts for the frame and the panels and fitted them together. Here is all the panels in place. Here I am holding the top panel in place. It will be screwed into place. I started this log late so I will take up a few posts quickly to catch up on this.