Ok, Update time finally! I have been busy and I didnt feel like taking pictures until now, so here goes, First off, I redid the waterblock, both the top and the base, due to problems with mounting solutions. so here is the base, I used a hexagonal fin-pin design, with a bunch of tiny hols drilled in a grid pattern, then connected. Here is the whole block, minus the mounting screws, notice the countersunken cap screws Here is the finished radiator base, one more to go.... Heres the good part, the flange for the dual passive radiators, its 1/16" aluminum panels, free from capitol metals. Note the plexiglass spacer, which will be lit with white LEDs. Here is the blank PSU plate, which will have an IEC power jack, switch, and relay mounted on it, which will power the PSU(Mounted in the front of the case, probably passive) and the pump, I havent decided where that will go yet. Here are the feet, with plexi squares, which will be cut down to the edge of the case, I dont like them like this, but they will be lit white as well. Some progress on the front panel. Here are the dual washers with bonded neoprene washers, with an acorn nut, for the mounting solution for the case feet. Thats all I have today, but stay tuned for custom powdercoating, custom auto paint, and more custom machining, all done IN HOUSE! Thanks for reading!