1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PS3 to shrink graphics chip to 65nm

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 27 Jun 2008.

1. salesman

salesman Minimodder

The 360 is just a gaming console, the PS3 is an entertainment center, in which you can't compare them. I hardly ever play games on my PS3 as is the case for most people i know that have one, but i hardly ever play video games in general. I made that statement with the intention of pissing somebody off, playing games on the PS3 is just a added benefit, a "cool extra feature", the 360 on the other hand is just a console that can play games and DVDs, and HD DVD which at this point in time isn't retail anymore. So tell me what you think M4RTIN, what is the PS3 and what is the 360. Now if all you want to do is play games then ya get the 360, but man its just so buggy and the PS3 has never given me a hiccup. I use the PS3 to view media streaming via windows media player which goes without problem and it takes hardly any time to setup meanwhile anytime i want to try that with the 360 its constant hassle granted it does work most of the time its just a gaming console trying to do everything else and so it does a shoddy job of it.

I don't need sony to prove they make good games cause they've already proven that, and i don't see microsoft making anything better then they've already made i.e. window 95, 98, xp, just up to date.

My point was simple, gaming on the 360 can not be called the best cool extra feature because that's all it can do its not considered a feature, whereas the PS3 is central hub to my home theater being able to do anything i want it to do in that aspect and it never crapping out on me in the process. Why is it that sony is losing money hand over fist on every PS3 sold? Because it cost that much to make and its being sold on a price point close to the 360, its a better product hands down especially at its price point. hell look at the wii sub $200 dollar price point and for what it can do just proves why its liked by more people then by all the fans of all the consoles prior to it. i did not "get sold an off white waffle iron by mistake", I bought a box of crap. But hey if the PS3 is not useful to a person then so what neither is playing video games. And thank you for normally not caring for fanboy arguments.

Tags: Add Tags