1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 PSN game sharing and PS3 (de)activation explained

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mikeuk2004, 26 Sep 2008.

1. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Just read this on another forum and had no idea it existed or that you can do it. I thought ill post on here incase other PS3 owners didnt know you could share your PSN downloads.

2. T3quilaSlay3r

T3quilaSlay3r What's a Dremel?

Hi
    Have you entered in next problem. So I shared my games with my friend, but when we changed back our accounts all my games were corrupted. What happened I don't understand? I just changed my password back to my own password and my saves were corrupted corrupted
    please I need your help
    ps. did my friend corrupt my saves when he deleted my account with his ps3...also mine gta 4, dead space and others wont load the game...dead space has the "trophies loading screen" and it says you have to quit the game...wtf
    Are all my saves doomed?

Now I know what is the problem.
    Sharing games with friend
    1.he accidentally deletes my account from his ps3
    2now my account says that "you are not playing with your own account. you cannot have trophies"
    So is it possible that my friend has MY master account now

Last edited by a moderator: 4 Nov 2008
  3. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Obviously someone who doesn't read the agreement when you purchase off of PSN, it tells you how many times you can share or not, seems around my way I buy games and share but no one shares with me, bum deal, need better friends :lol:

4. masterpatfx

masterpatfx What's a Dremel?

well if ustill have anempty slotfor me to download some of ur games maybe wecouldtrade some games :D

5. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

It's starting all over again................. the random need to revive long dead threads for no apparent reason.

Dude, seriously, the last post was 4/11/2008.