1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PSP slim dated and priced for Europe

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 23 Aug 2007.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. riggs

riggs ^_^

€169 isn't that bad...I mean that's what, about £115? Suppose it depends on whether they use the 1:1 exchange rate that's normally associated with electrical/gaming devices sold in the UK.

I may pick one up eventually, not for the original games/VOIP/GPS stuff, but for the ever increasing homebrew scene. If the N64 emulator improves that'd be worth the price alone imo.

Has this not got an extra 32MB of RAM too? Any idea on how this will be used compared to the old model?

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Yeah it has, loading times are much faster, theres a vid on Kotaku somewhere. TBH i wouldnt mind one but i just may pick up a cheepie original one when people start selling them off to upgrade.

4. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

you'd have thought it would have been a UMD of Spiderman 3 (since the PSP doesn't have the ability to play BR)

5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

apparently, Asda will be selling the originals off for £50 each (according to the nice lady behind the Electricals counter I spoke to on Monday).

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I prefer my DS, but for homebrew then the PSP may be worth the 50 quid note...

7. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Really? when is that mark?

8. devdevil85

devdevil85 New Member

wish I had the dinero......my cell phone's games suck so...this would be nice.....

9. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I want to know what it looks like!

I might consider one, i had one over last summer to play GTA and ridge racer :D Twas great but didnt use it after that and so sold it ( at profit! )

10. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK New Member

Well price sounds OK!!!

I personally took the DS over the PSP, which is still to no regret in my choice. As for the spiderman bundle coming with a BR Disc version of the film, well that is basically saying you are buying a new PSP, so therefore u must own a PS3? (that and the fact that sony have to get rid of them failing by the day Blue Ray, and maybe while at it, just maybe, take a look at what people actually want as a consumer).... U only have to look at the big company's that are backing the HD-DVD side.

11. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Should be from today I think.

12. fluxity

fluxity New Member

Marks & Spencer almost sold a bunch of DS's for £39.99 each but were swiftly removed. Asda maybe employing the same tactic lol

13. Hazardous

Hazardous New Member

Better late than never? PSP Slim :idea:

Tags: Add Tags