1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation 4 PSVR with 1 Move?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by gosh, 19 Sep 2018.

1. gosh

gosh Member

quick question for any psvr owners out there - i have a single move with no nav controller. got a psvr and been using dualshock but some games like arcangel and rush of blood (plus that CoD ripoff that's in beta) look to be more fun with motion controls - are there any games you can get by with a single motion controller and dualshock/nav or is it 2 or nothing ? and are there any games (surgeon/job simulator ?) that are much better with motion controls ?

appreciate any answers as i don't want to throw down an extra £25 on a 2nd move and find it's naff.

2. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Super Moderator Super Moderator

It's worthwhile. The move controllers (or VR Aim for that matter) placing your in-game hands where your actual hands are steps up the immersion quite a bit.

3. Intron

Intron New Member

Some games require 2 move controllers, Take Rush of Blood if you have 2 you can aim in 2 directions and its a massive advantage over a single move (As you have 2 guns) or the controller as well.

Surgeon Simulator requires a new VR version of the game to be bought but it is WAY WAY WAY better with move controllers. you dont have the silly fumblings you do with the controller which takes away some of the fun.... but the fact you can now pick everything up and move around everything gives you more areas to play with ... like ripping the cabinet off the wall... or putting forks in plug sockets ....

Tbh a single move controller just wont cut it you need both and every game i have played that has a choice of Move or controller is better with a move. (Except Doom ... i haven't tried that on a normal controller so cant comment)

4. Yaka

Yaka Well-Known Member

2 moves . its a shame they cant use the the oter move controller ( the one without the glowy ball) for vr as that would have been handy for some games

5. heir flick

heir flick Active Member

Hardly used mine, latley only used the aim controller playing firewall zero hour but will dust em off for blood and truth