I know you guys are quietly waiting in anticipation of my failure, but this week went fairly smoothly. -Except for the photography. This is a blurry shot of a 1" angle supporting the Y rail. I had to saw off that extra bit so the Z assembly would clear. -This bracket is why there was clearance problems. -I needed a spacer for the pulley stuff. I have a ton of polycarb still, but I thought I'd drop some color into the project. -Ignore the carpet... This is the wacky setup I needed to drill out the rails for tapping. -And here's why the carpet looks awful. -This came out really nice. I decided to mill it out properly with a 2nd pass. I didn't even need to deburr. Next up is the belt/pulley shenanigans, but I need the big parts to continue. Those are due in sometime this week. Thanks again, Bill.