1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Raijintek Metis Plus Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 10 Feb 2017.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

Looks to me like Silverstone still winning the <£100 small ITX case battle - thinking of the RVZ-02/ML08 chassis in particular here.

PS I appreciate the ITX coverage!

3. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

A sensible upgrade on the original, although I'd have liked to have seen a bit more innovation. Still, I really like the Metis, and I absolutely love that blue anodised finish.

4. Gomfs

Gomfs What's a Dremel?

would have liked to see a bracket for use of SFF PSU's.
    managed to get an Radeon 7970 1GHz in the old version of the Metis (had to take a little of the alu shielding since the power button collided with it) but the power-supply was the main issue.
    found a CoolerMaster unit that was kind of heavy and beefy (700W) but was very short making cabling possible and way enough power for the 7970 and the AMD Athlon 840 FM2+ cpu.
    though with an adapter and SFF PSU would have been better option and giving more workspace inside.

with the AMD X300 ITX chipset maybe coming later this case seems like a nice one for a new build

Tags: Add Tags