1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Rarest Atari 2600 game ever for sale

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 18 Feb 2008.

1. PhantomOf AtariAge

PhantomOf AtariAge What's a Dremel?

I own it. I just wanted to get the word out that it was found and not have to sell it even though I took a lot of BS from jealous people and people actually thinking I wanted half a Mil for it thoug if Bill Gates would have offered it, I wouldnt have turned him down but then neither would any of you all. I don't ever plan on selling it. I had 100 reproductions made and released the ROM but to the wiseguy that thinks just because something like xbox live or me releasing the ROM to the public would make it worthless, you haven't a clue dude. Either way it is still the only Original known to still exist and probably is and it is quite valuable. The Xbox generation couldn't possibly comprehend such uniqueness. Have fun with your Xbox live. Glad to se some of you seem to have got it though. It did get good advertising that week for the other Ebay items but more importantly, it let gamers know it was found. It was the greatest find of my collecting lifetime and I was happy to share it even though It was not all peaches and keen wth some of the abuse I had to take for listing a game for that much $ because some people think they are the authority on everything I suppose. Oh well, you live, you learn. Cheers - Phantom

2. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Say wha...?

3. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

errr... interpunction?

putting something up on ebay to get the word out is just dumb, and bound to get you abuse. Just send a "press release" to some gaming sites (like this one), and you'll get a much more positive and rewarding feedback.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Cream. Peaches and cream. I don't know what "peaches and keen" would be, but it doesn't sound very tasty.

5. PhantomOf AtariAge

PhantomOf AtariAge What's a Dremel?

Typical.

And no, I think most people know about it because it was listed on ebay.
    The press and attn it recived would NOT be close if it was never listed so you are wrong.

6. knuck

knuck Hate your face

is the ET game worth anything because I own it !

maybe I also have that gamma attack game, I better check it out

Tags: Add Tags