1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Razer announces dual-sensor gaming mice

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 9 Jun 2011.

1. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

"it allows you to lift the mouse off the edge of the surface and place it back on the centre without the cursor moving"

Why are they trying to cater to the low sense market? At 5,600DPI this mouse is going to be twitchy as hell, even at the slowest possible settings. And if you're playing low-sense, why are you using a small mouse-pad in the first place. I can understand space constraints, but when you know you need room, you'd adapt.

In short, did Razer's designers only have coasters as mouse mats when they came up with this bit of marketing?

2. slothy89

slothy89 MicroModder

Rotation of the mouse wont effect it in any way... I think you will find you could hold the mouse at a 90 degree angle and it would still track normal.. how do you think it would track if you moved the mouse to draw a circle on the screen? would it freak out half way round cos the sensors change alignment? NO

think about it lol..

3. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

Can't stand laser mice for this very problem. Time for an upgrade I feel ...

4. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

Being able to control Z axis sensitivity is a big win!

5. rickysio

rickysio N900 | HJE900

They probably weren't. But they were using 7680x2880 screens.

Tags: Add Tags