1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Razor wire

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryu_ookami, 19 Jun 2008.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

cant remember what that is.....:blush:

2. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

The Prisoner (filmed in Port Meirion in Wales don'chaknow). I'm sure the same sphere capture system (actually the whole retired-spy-locked-away-on-a-remote-island-who-then-tries-to-escape plot) was used in a Jean Claude van Damme film too.

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

thank you!

4. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

5. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

http://www.jacksons-fencing.co.uk/pages/products/metal_prod_det.aspx?tpc=AP&fmc=AS&fnc=AX

went through similar thoughts myself after our student house was burgled, I'm a fan of the Viper Spikes linked to above... not cheap, but they do come with signs to make 'em legal! One thing though - what's your fencing like? It's one thing securing the top, but if you can just kick through the stuff (or push the wall over... yes we had that done as well) then all the (illegal) razor wire in the world won't help.

I like the plant idea too.

Some of my dads old collegues came up with some rather fun things when we used to have our garage broken into every few months. Ended up with a three inch thick door, impossible to kick through, with the hinges and locks protected by 4mm stainless steel panels, screwed in with one way screws, and a specially designed padlock which precluded the use of bolt cutters. This plus two security lights and a very noisy gate halfway down the drive, was about enough. The highlight being when we looked out of the kitchen window after hearing the gate and seeing the lights, watched two chavvy teens spend a good few minutes going at the door with a crowbar... and getting nowhere. My dad walked outside and pointed out to them they should probably leave (he used to be a bouncer) - one ran up the drive, the other headed down the garden where he ended up in the 6 foot deep pond. Funny how word gets round, no one tried it again for two years till we moved out.

nearly a TLD'r, but thought some of that might be a bit helpful / amusing.

RwD

Last edited: 19 Mar 2009
  6. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

I think I would have to much fun with the Chavs in England. Is posting there heads on stakes in the ground illegal? =P

7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Only if the beheading is done by a licensed guillotine.

I had to read this all over again, makes a funny read. There will be a point where normal people will start fighting back against chavs.

Especially now more people are out of jobs and there tax payments are supporting chavs in a way.

Tags: