1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE: pranks you wish you did (I did it!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 28 Apr 2003.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

I finally got up the nerve (well, ok, I got off my ass to find the cling-film) to put cling-film over the toilet. And boy was it a success! my dad just began shouting random things like "hit the ceiling", "its all wet" and "I pissed", from that I can assume that he peed on the cling-film (which was streched like a drum, I might add) which acted like a trampoline for urine, throwing it straight up in the air.

I know it sounds cruel, unfair and 'wrong' but I loved it and would do it again I tell you, AGAIN! Mwahahaha!

2. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

oooh i laughed my arse off then...

the best pranks i find involve... mates, police uniform, police tape, fake blood, chalk, and video cameras... muahahha

3. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

mwahahaha nice one mate!

i would never do that on my dad, hes a cop n knows all the painful moves!

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Minimodder

so do it anyway

Tis funny at school

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

BWAHAHAHAHA!! :clap: :clap:

6. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Um.. now I bet that was fun! No doubt if I did it I would forget about it and I would piss on it my self!

Nice one mate!:rock: :rock: :rock:

7. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

i used to be heavy into R/C cars, i had a few recivers, controls, and a stack of servos lying around. so rigged a little device that went ion the toilet tank and attaches to the lever. so anytime someone was in the shower of a certin bathroom i would grab the corisponding control and pull the throtle all the way. funniest thing, the toilet in the bathroom they are takeing a shower in flushes and they get a HOT supprise. LOL the best part is they dont know what the hell was going on. LOL. ah the fun fun fun i used to have with my old remot control gear. the camcorder built into my RC10B2. with a wireless video transmitter. that was fun. drive it like you were sitting in it LOL. people kept asking me to bring it to school and drive it through the girls locker room. but i never did, i do have some ethics you know. hey wait no i dont, now i wish i had done it LOL:wallbash: :naughty:

8. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

covering all the hand rails at school in treacle :D

9. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

The best part about being the Dad, is making the punk clean up the mess afterwards. :lol:

10. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

Better watch out. Dads can tricky too so watch out for a comeuppance.

11. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

This trick involves a bit of preparation but is worth the effort. Set a camcorder up in the toilet/bathroom and record about 15 minutes of toilet footage. Wait until you have a sufficient amount of friends round and as soon as the "victim" uses the bathroom play the tape on your VCR. The tape should still be playing when the "victim" return from doing his deed. As soon as he comes into the room all have to laugh hysterically and point at the television.

Make sure that all sharp instruments are well out of reach because this joke has, in the past, backfired drastically with the "victim" taking his anger out on the party host.

:clap:

12. Emperor Ming

Emperor Ming What's a Dremel?

This one also takes a little set up. First you have to be staying in a dorm layed out (preferably) with a lot of two person rooms opening onto a big hallway. Second get the roommate in on the gag. Every morning for maybe about a week put paper over the door and have the roommate who is in on it jump thru to cheers from the entier hall (like a foot ball team running thru a banner). Eventually make sure that the guy who is in on it stays asleep longer then the guy you are tricking so that he can jump thru the paper. On the morning that the actuall prank is to be played wheel a vending machine or something simmilar behind the paper. The guy will jump thru expecting cheers but instead find himself faceplaning on a coke machine. I've only done this once and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Also the coke machine means that if the guy gets mad only the room mate gets in trouble :).