Well, the time has come again - New build log time! This time, I will be reusing a lot of my older products... because... well basically they are good enough lol. I will be adding sponsors logos shortly, but I just want to get the bulk of the first post sorted out! Watercooling will be mainly EKWB GPU and MOBO will be ASUS Fluid will be Mayhems RAM and SSDs from Hyperx Sleeving from E22 The only new addition to my sponsors list is be quiet! they have helped with previous builds but this time, I want to use their case! So, without further ado, here is the case I have chosen: Silent Base 600 - I was going to take the 800, but it looked a little too easy. I will apologise now, I didn't realise I was on manual focus until most of the way through the day, so all the early photo's are a bit crap (yes... again) I love the Orange on this case <3 This is the best out of the bad bunch to show you the whole of the case... As per usual I started to take the case apart to see what I could do with it. And forgot to stop taking it apart until it was in this state... I really should not start using a drill before I have any idea what I want to do. A quick test fit looks like things should work ok if I invert it, sure, there are a few little teething problems, but nothing I shouldn't be able to handle. Nothing really fits back together 100%, I have had to drill a few holes to ensure the case fits again. after I put it all back though, it all seems level And this is where I have left it for the evening. I am really happy that this case can be swapped around, the switch around looks like it should give me quite a bit of extra space up the front. Well, it will after I sort this out tomorrow, those drive bays will be gone. So. that is it for now, quite a lot gone on with the case already, it will throw up some unexpected problems during the build no doubt!