1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TVs Really close to getting the Samsung LN46A550

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by exavier412, 10 Apr 2008.

1. exavier412

exavier412 New Member

I'm really close to getting the Samsung LN46A550. This is a brand new (2008) TV from samsung. I checked it out in Best Buy and Circuit City, and they were both retailing for $1999. I went in to look at the LT4661F, and decided that the LN46A550 looked much better, and is newer. It is currently ~$1600 on Amazon, through Electronics Expo. The company seems to have a good reputation. I do not want a glossy screen, and both of the TVs I looked at do not have a high gloss screen.

I think this is a good deal, and i'm pretty set on getting a samsung of this size. Does anyone have any advice for me?

I'm mostly interested in it for gaming through my xbox 360, and watching movies (including Blu-ray when I buy a PS3). I consider this purchase to last me for a good 5-10 years at least. I dont really feel the need for the 120Hz TVs, and although it looks much better when compared side by side, I cant say it will be a complaint later on.

What do you think?

2. Hazardous

Hazardous New Member

Listing the main specs, a link to the TV in question, and even a picture of it, would've saved having to Google it :idea:

[​IMG]

Other than that though... there's absolutely no doubting you'll be well impressed/happy with it.
    Samsung make some of the best looking, and best featured for the price TV's on the market :clap:

Tags: