1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress REAPER Overwatch - C700P By Mgyovanni #CMTEAM

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mgyovanni, 30 Dec 2017.

1. mgyovanni

mgyovanni mgyovanni casemods

Hello guys, the time has come!

The theme I believe dispenses comments and I will again in Overwatch with the character Reaper (the previous one was also overwatch of the character Sombra)

Although I enjoy more defensive characters or tanks, this is one of the DPS I play the like and in my humble fecal opinion has one of the ****ing design of the game.

To the project in addition to the support of Coolermaster Brazil, returns the partnership of Gigabyte Brazil and adds to Titan Caselabs to the boat.

[​IMG]

The chassis? Coolermaster COSMOS C700P, I was the first in Brazil to receive it (tk's Coolermaster Brazil) and I will also be the first to mod in national territory, casemod will be done quickly and I will present in the 11th edition of Campus Party Brazil in next january 30th.

[​IMG]

It's a big box

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some pieces that will be used in the project

[​IMG]

The motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5

[​IMG]

Beauty and the Killer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Cosmos C700P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I have not published other projects here in the forum, there are usually not many changes in the structure of my previous casemods, the biggest work is done in painting (part by me others by best professionals)

[​IMG]

Some photos of the new cabinet next to some previous projects (3 Generations of Cosmos)

[​IMG]

3 Generations of Cosmos and onde Masterbox 5

[​IMG]

Masterbox 5 (Overwatch Sombra), Cosmos S (Devil May Cry Casemod), C700P (Future overwatch Reaper) and Cosmos II (Akira Casemod).

[​IMG]

The new project will include work on airbrushing, removal of original covers and rgb lighting.