1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Reckon I should do it? Xbox 360...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AndyDEL, 27 Oct 2006.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well I'd take it as sarcastic with the smilie, but just a warning to you that can be misinterpreted as something more sinister ;)

2. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules New Member

Yeah I assumed he was being sarcastic. Sometimes it's hard to tell...intarw3b and all.

3. Dr_Wo_69

Dr_Wo_69 New Member

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

I am the lowest form of human

(apart from Rumsfield)

4. Kevin_G

Kevin_G New Member

Dead Rising is pretty fun from what I've played at a friends house. Though my friends do seem to be obsessed with transforming the main character into Mega Man. One thing worth noting is that Dead Rising's notoriously small text on standard definition TV's.

Dead or Alive 4 has a few changes in the timing of various moves which threw me off. Once you adapt, it plays pretty much like a graphically enhanced DOA3 (which was a graphically enhanced DOA2).

Saints Row is a GTA3 rip off at its core. Not that it can't be fun to play but just something that just doesn't feel original. The customization for creating your character is pretty in depth though.

Quake 4 really sucks on the X-Box 360. Get the PC version if you want this game.

The original Perfect Dark is leagues better than the X-Box 360 game. It was just more fun to play and the weapons were better in the original. There are two GoldenEye levels being released for Perfect Dark Zero on X-Box Live later this months so I might play this game a bit more to test those out.

5. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules New Member

That's OK Dr. I come from a long period of Gamefaqs forums using. Maybe I'm a little too cynical now.

Tags: