1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Red Orchestra

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stew, 13 Oct 2003.

1. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

2. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

You have no idea how much I want to play it. I recently re-organized my cd collection (WAY TOO MANY) and I searched every cd case, every cd jacket, ever everything and I still can't find the first CD for UT2k3. Its enough to drive a person mad, MAD I TELL YOU!

Of course if I tried to contact Epic they would charge me for it. I damaged my Splinter Cell CD for my Xbox (accidently stepped on it, won't load now). They wanted $10 + shipping for a replacement. I wouldn't mind paying for the cost of the CD and shipping and handling but I already bought the damn game, I don't want to pay more for an accident.

Oh well, I suppose I shall play American McGee's Alice and jam to Alien Ant Farm :grr:

3. Shogun

Shogun Banned

AstrumPreliator my offer is still there if you want to play it so much. :lol:

4. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

*cough* go rent it and swap the cds out *cough*

i've been watching the red orchestra site since..... well, forever. but somehow i missed it's release?! :wallbash: oh, well. it's out now and i'm starting the download....... NOW!

5. Winston_Smith

Winston_Smith What's a Dremel?

Ya i downloaded this a few days ago it's pretty good. only one thing i hate is somtimes if you shoot a person in the prone position it don't register.

Tags: