1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Replacing LianLi power switch > bulgin switches

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Psilonaught, 26 Aug 2002.

1. Psilonaught

Psilonaught What's a Dremel?

im just fininshing off a the final few mods to my vapolianli (sigh almost done) and now that ive done all the cable braiding, the lcd in the faceplate, and mounted the chill control behind blue perspex in an a: drive plate the only thing left really is the power switch-

these are 22mm- [​IMG]

will these fit the existing power hole, and also does anyine know if the led pins are seperate to the the power switch on these (ie are they plugged in independatly?)

thanks

2. Psilonaught

thats funny i got 3 helpful replies in 5min of the [H] case forums- :grr:

3. Pflumingo

Pflumingo givem the bird.

I think everyone here is pretty miffed about the bulgin switches, and the EIMod guy Rob, who has been pandering his goods here in the past.
    and yes they fit.

4. Risky

Risky Modder

They need a 19.2mm cutout and they have four terminals, LED+/- and the two switch lines. You coonect the power Switch line to the switch blocks and the PWR LED to the LED clocks with a 150 Ohm resistor, iirc.

Specs are at http://www.bulgin.co.uk/PDFs/CatPages/p168_iss2.pdf

5. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

lmao....i think that might be the ONLY 3 helpful posts on that entire site.....:sigh: what used to be and now what has become.....

6. MaximaMan2000

MaximaMan2000 What's a Dremel?

Does anybody know where you can get those switches in the US

7. synctec

synctec What's a Dremel?

Can I use that to replace my Chieftec Dragon Case

8. Psilonaught

guys thanks for the posts- excuse the rather negative attidute before. Am used to a different forum and the post count was a littl' higher :hehe:

Pflumingo so the 19mm of these Bulgin will fit yes without any modification to the hole?

I personally am not bothered about finding them in blue, so am quite happy to use the red one shown.

All i need now is to find a place that has em- the distrib. page of bulgin mentions a few places but none seem to have this particular one
    :(

9. Risky

Risky Modder

10. Pflumingo

Pflumingo givem the bird.

The hole in the Lian is 19mm w/1mm lip, The Bulgin has a 19mm Shaft and a 22mm outer... It will stick out from the edges a wee little bit more than the stock, but will fit in the hole and look factory... Yes.