1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Report from QuakeCon 2004

Discussion in 'Modding' started by ZapWizard, 17 Aug 2004.

1. ArmyAnt

ArmyAnt What's a Dremel?

Lol, I didn't know that. thanks a lot, will do.

2. Sheldog23

Sheldog23 What's a Dremel?

I think next year they should have a section just for modded cases that are competing in the contest. That way you can have all the mods in one area and you don't have to walk around and miss some. I didn't even see the winners case until the judges pointed it out to me. LOL

3. DemonEater

DemonEater What's a Dremel?

We're usually really bad at updating the web page right after the con, because we're all tired from the 18 hour days :)

I know Nok is working on getting contest results up; he was gathering the PhotoChop and mapping entries the other day, I'll prod him and see if we can get those plus the results of the case mod, ugly case, overclocking, PC building, and whatever other competitions went on posted soon.

In fact we had signs made that said "Case Mod BYOC" but we never cordoned off a section so they never went up. Of course, we couldn't restrict modded cases to one area anyway, because a lot of people are there with friends or their clan and all want to sit together. But we'd thought about it...