1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reputation from... ehh, yeah, from... Hell, I don't know!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by perplekks45, 13 Jun 2009.

1. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Just a question:

Is it possible to modify the reputation system in a way so I can actually see who gave me rep?

So far you have the rep box on your CP and it tells you when rep was given, displays a message and gives a link to the post that you received rep for.
    What about who gave it? I started "signing" my reputation-giving actions now so people know.

If it was meant to be anonymous, why?

2. Turbotab

Turbotab I don't touch type, I tard type

So you can't tell who's stalking youuuuuuu:)
    You do realise that after your post about double posting, I'm finding it incredibly hard not to start a thread with a post for each letter! British people have an aversion to rules that do not include queueing:cooldude:

3. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I quite like that it's anonymous. If I want someone to know who it's from then I'll add my name to it or send them a PM. Apart from that it's quite funny when you get little random messages and you have no idea who sent them.

I suppose the system could be open to abuse in some forums but I haven't experienced that here yet.

4. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Well, maybe I'm just weird.

After all, I'm German. We like rules... even more than the English. :D

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Interesting point - none of the mods will have noticed because our rep boxes tell us who sent them. :D

I quite like the idea of anonymous rep, although it doesn't really matter seenas you can add a comment and give away who you are.