1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Research shows bigger screens are better

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 11 Mar 2008.

1. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I spend about 70% of my day at work head deep in Excel spreadsheets, an increase in real estate would be a great boost, more on the screen rather than having to scroll around all the time.

2. geekster

geekster What's a Dremel?

I'm must be doing well then, desk at work looks like this:

[​IMG]

In truth, i was in a team of 8 and 6 folk quit so i started acquiring hardware, since we had to pick up the slack no one complained and i've kept them ever since :)

3. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Glad to see a Diablo II fan. :p

My 17" just broke, so I'll eventually have to get a new one.. Probably won't be for a while though. Samsung has some good deals running by us.

4. whiteMufasa

whiteMufasa What's a Dremel?

Can't Find the info

I read the article and found it particularly relevant as my office wants to setup about 50 users with dual monitor setups...
    i read through the press release linked in the article but could not find any information about the single 24" monitor outperforming the dual monitors... any idea where I can find the study to read over..?

5. Orlix

Orlix What's a Dremel?

hmm... size... actually the resolution also helps. I just went at work form a nice 1600x1400 resolution to a 1280x800 and it hurt. I have less work area even though the actual screen size remained the same. Web pages are a pain as they now need the whole screen and it makes it harder to switch between screens.

6. naokaji

naokaji whatever

Cisco phones Cheesecake

Tags: Add Tags