1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Poisonous, 21 Nov 2007.

1. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

Been ages since I had a go through this game so thought I'd install it to blast a few zombies. Some time ago I found a website that had a small section devoted to RE, and it had a small download called Biohacker (IIRC) that once you had saved the game, you could edit the content of your inventory. For example, guns with all ammo, change the first aid kit from a max of 3, to 99, game items etc..

Trying to find this, or the website I got it from in the first place is proving very difficult. Anyone out there got this gem saved?

2. keef247

keef247 Modder

basically cheating then you scoundrel:p haha you suck at games eh;) haha.use herbs not first aids:p and besides first aids give you crap bonus rating:p

3. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

lol you cheater :) Sorry mate im no help.

4. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

My (Asian) friend is a big fan of the RE franchise. I remember back then when I came over to his house to play PlayStation (ooohh wow), he had this Resident Evil 3 Nemesis poster on the wall and I remember saying, "Jesus f**king sh**! J00r getting the next RE? When is that coming out?! So coor!!" (exaggeration) He thinks it was a great game. I think around that time, the first Resident Evil film was rumoured.

Oh, and that same friend is also a cheat addict. I mean, the first day he brought Half-Life (I didn't know about it until then) to my house, he had this to say to me:
    SV_CHEATS 1
    IMPULSE 101
    NOCLIP
    GOD

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

where's the fun in cheating at half life ... :-/

Tags: