1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Response / clarification

Discussion in 'Serious' started by walle, 29 Mar 2008.

1. walle

walle Minimodder

Hello ladies and gents...

A couple of days ago I posted a video in the serious discussion thread, I found the video interesting, and a bit shocking to be honest and felt I should share it with you all, little did I know that it had A: previously been posted B: would cause the thread to be closed. I have tried to contact Nexxo via PM to ask him but apparently his inbox was full, anyhow; my intention was not to turn the thread into a conspiracy rant, after all; conspiracy theorists suffers from delusional paranoia, which is paranoia without any process…I do not, but I found the video interesting and its always nice to get / see information (or views) that are not commonly accessible…

Felt the need to clarify, take care.

Cheers.

Eric

2. dom_

dom_ --->

Please watch the video, take down all the "facts" they give you and investigate them. Come back and you will laugh at how pap that video is.

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

This a 9/11 conspiracy video?

4. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

yeah, thread titled "Serious". Nexxo put it out of it's misery.

5. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Since it was a repost it would be closed.

6. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I'd hope it'd be closed based on the fact that it's also a load of shite.

7. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Yeah, "alternative" 9/11 theories don't go down well here. Just because they've been done to death so many times, and so thouroughly shown to be founded in rubbish by various people including several forum based engineers IIRC.

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

The thread is a repost of earlier discussions about Zeitgeist. Those discussions did not end well and never have on the multiple occasions they've come up - mainly because those who believe them are too close minded to accept anything other than the video. Based on the fact that it was a repost, has always been banned before and is something that isn't entirely truthful, therefore doing more harm than good, the mod decision was to close the thread.

9. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

That's never been a reason to close threads; repeating old arguments is. If new light can be thrown on a subject, fair enough, start a new thread. The same old fuzzy videos and half-baked "science" have been covered ad nauseam.

Bumbling incompetence and "not my department" denial of responsibility follow any sudden disaster, to see malice aforethought on the flimsiest of evidence is a sign of paranoia. Pushing through hasty and often bad legislation following high-publicity events is also very common, that's just politicians taking advantage of the public mood. And boy, have they taken advantage of 9/11... :sigh: