1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retailer Feedback?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by hujambo_Bwana, 7 Mar 2007.

1. hujambo_Bwana

hujambo_Bwana New Member

Any chance of a retailer feedback thread where people can leave there feedback on retailers (eg, ebuyer, dabs, scan etc). Positive and negative feedback (but no flaming or moaning).

Just a thought because when buying from a online retailer for the first time It's nice to know how other people faired with there orders/customer services.

What are other people thoughts on this?

Jimbo

2. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Whilst other sites have this I think bit-tech would like to steer clear of this kind of thing as it can get them in trouble with retailers who could also be sponsors as well as a certain retailer in the uk with pitbulls for lawyers ;)

3. hujambo_Bwana

hujambo_Bwana New Member

Suppose so - it would have to be quite well moderated for 'companny xxxx is a sxxt' kind of posts.

4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

One of the problems with 'retailer feedback' is that most people only use it for moans, rarely just to say 'I ordered some stuff, it arrived in the time they said to expect, no problems' which is what happens with 99% of orders.

On the 1% when you do hit problems with a supplier, describing the problem clearly and calmly pays dividends in sorting it out.

5. hujambo_Bwana

hujambo_Bwana New Member

cpemma, your right, people would just complain I suppose, I just had a good experiance with a certain company and wondered if there was a place to share it on bit-tech.

Jimbo

6. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

How about giving an automatic feedback of +1 if there were no problems? That way those 99% that dont leave feedback count as "good."