1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Retarded female driver starts pushing my car at a red light

Discussion in 'General' started by DarkLord7854, 3 Sep 2009.

1. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 New Member

So a friend pulled the license info for me.. Turns out the lady is 44 years old, drives a Toyota something and her plate expired a year ago and was never renewed.

I also got her address and everything.. lol

Edit:

I wonder what'd happen if 4Chan got ahold of the info.. hmm... :p

Last edited: 3 Sep 2009
    mvagusta likes this.
  2. Burnout21

Burnout21 Is the daddy!

ooooo interesting turn of events!

3. freedom810

freedom810 Member

Its because you have a learner sign above your car, I'm a learner at the moment and it doesn't matter if I follow the speeding rules (which I always do and plan to even after my test) everybody overtakes just because I'm a damn learner! I've also noticed nobody really sticks to the speeding rules, people tend to go a bit faster, which makes me think. However I'm quite happy taking my time, of course I'm not going to do 20mph in a 30 zone, but I'm not going to do 33+ either, like everybody else.

4. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

ug, good choice :p

Commuting to college really has shown me what I hate in other drivers, and one thing keeps coming up, people who don't follow the speed limit.

today I left 10 minutes early so that I could grab a drink on the way there (only takes 2 or 3 min to run into the gas station), after I left, I got stuck behind a lady who thought it was fine and dandy to go 40 in a 55, and then 60 in a 45 :wallbash:, of course, I had to deal with her doing 40 (all the passing zones had traffic in the opposite direction ofc), and because I do the speed limit, I couldn't make up my time when she finally moved her ass.... ended up being nearly 10 minutes late for class, good thing the teacher always starts late :sigh:

5. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

File a police complaint and let them handle it.

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I think really the only way to get idiots from driving on the roads is to actually to enforce the laws properly rather than make the tests stupidly difficult.

At least over here with our court system, magistrates are just far too lenient. My ex's brother go caught doing pver 80 in a 30 zone (I believe I've said this before on here), he claimed to be doing over 120 or so, yet all he got was a slap on the wrist fine of £500. He should have been banned. There should be none of this ******** "oh I need it for my work, I was having a bad day, blah blah blah". You break the law you should get properly punished, having a car is NOT a right and it's something a lot of drivers out there don't deserve. If you need a driving license for work then you cling to it for dear life by not being a ****. My brother has been knocked of his bicycle 4 times and only once did the driver stop. For all they knew he could be on the tarmac with broken bones or worse and what they do is no better than running a kid down in a street and driving on yet it happens all the time to cyclists.

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

it's been legal here for a few years and it's quite cool

8. LockmanX

LockmanX New Member

I've nearly been run off the road a number of times. People in Texas love their giant trucks and SUVs that apparently have blind spots big enough for a 747. In the past year alone, I've been forced onto the shoulder eight times by people who merge without checking the lane. Only three times did they even have a turn signal on.

I have a new favorite though. I recently moved into a new city and I drive large vehicles pretty often. Think 20+ foot box trucks. A 2k-5k lbs trailer in tow is pretty common. As you can imagine, I have to brake pretty early to bring that much mass to a halt at a stop light. I've found that people love challenging my brakes by overtaking me while approaching a stop. They merge back into my lane after flying past and then slam their brakes to make the stop. This maneuver has forced me to go into full lockup on 10 tires before.

On the day someone cuts me off too short, I think I'll just switch back to the gas pedal and make sure the job gets done right. I hope those people die. Die in a fire.

9. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Armoured Scout Car. Cheaper to run and road legal. The Fennek has a 71mph top speed, or if you're into classics, the Ferret has a top speed of 58mph.

10. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

My ex flat mates dad was as petrol tanker driver, he was under instructions if some idiot did that on the motorway he was to driver over them rather than risk jack knifing and causing a massive accident involving a few dozen cars and a few thousand litres of petrol while the idiot that caused drives off never knowing what they did.

11. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

What annoys me is people in the wrong lane at roundabouts, as happened today. They gor round the outside in the wrong lan, and block you off as you try to go left to turn off. Grrr.... happened to me a couple of hours ago.

12. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Great roadrage thread this :D

I can easily summon countless examples of people being stupid, oblivious neaderthales as soon as they turn that key. In Holland, almost all the roads are permanently congested, or at least so busy that nobody can drive the way they want. The resuting mass histeria is so pathetic i got rid of my car and just started travelling by train.

The worst are people who push on the freeway. One almost actually killed me:
    A traffic jam had just cleared, so everybody was driving frantically. In that situation we have these "braking waves" wehere every next car brakes just a little bit harder then the car in front.
    Such a wave resulted in the car in front of me slamming his brakes from 120kph down to 30kph. Luckily, i had my distance, and so did the guy behind me. The guy behind him though, was annoyed at the distance, and was pushing right up the other's rear bumper. This distracted the man behind me enough to never see the brakelights in front of him.
    So there i'm sitting seeing this guy come closer while he's looking in his mirrors. I'm almost standing still, he is doing 120kph. I braced for impact, and heard a loud BANG...

...as he has slammed sideways into the truck on the lane next to us. Both him and the truck swerve and stop at the shoulder. My adrenaline level was JACKED. And now for the worst part: the pusher starts doing the exact same thing to me. I was pissed off enough to pull him out of the car right then and there. Instead, i gave him a few hard random brakes untill he backed off. Too bad he did, i actually WANTED him to hit me at that point. AAARGH assholes on the road.

I'm happy in my train, all i have to deal with is pricks with loud headsets, and i just bring my own :)

13. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

My dad wrote off our 2 day old clio on holiday, It was the august about 3 years ago when we had the really hot summer, he fell asleep at the wheel. One car had side damage, another ended up on its side (no idea how) and the thrid was a head on collision. All he got was sent on a driver improvement course and Still kept his no claims bonus.

Ive been told off for speeding on my lessons a few times yet Im being tail gated and over taken. Im still at the point where I put the brake on too hard sometimes.

Another one I love is when the police sits about 10MPH slower than the speed limit. Everyone refuses to overtake them.....except my mum lol

Last edited: 4 Sep 2009
  14. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Yeah other road users suck and they're a massive liability on your test, you get situations where someone causes something that is impossible to pull through without a serious fault.

15. bodkin

bodkin Overheating

Reminds me of the story about the Warrior in Germany (British IFV) the Jock driving it got so fed up of a BMW tailgating him he just slammed the anchors on. Sadly for the BMW a Warrior stopping from 60 makes the back end jump into the air, and when it came back down the BMW had no front end, just a bit of flat steel :p

16. dmv915

dmv915 New Member

In the U.S you would have been in the wrong not the moron. If someone is attempting to pass you by going into oncoming traffic, you have to allow him to pass you. If you speed up or keep even with him, and he happens to get into an accident where this person dies. You will be charged with manslaughter.

17. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

It's predominantly road rage that keeps me from wanting to pass my test. While the things you've posted here are extreme, idiotic drivers are by no means few or far between.

I know I would get into far too many avoidable situations if I was on the road regularly.

I could get myself on anger management courses, but I think Public transport is cheaper.

18. snakerine

snakerine holy immortal gingers

:miffed: there are a lot of stupid drivers a few days ago i was walking with my gf (she has retinitis pigmentosa) so i have to take special care to cross the street then suddenly a stupid driver in the wrong line almost hit us, i told him some bad words :D then he stopped and we began to argue but i lost my mind and punched him many times at the end the police came and checked the car and found a lot of beer bottles in the passenger seat and they let me go with a lil warning :D .

19. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Mind You. I once was at a street crossing where I had stopped for red light. As far in to the sidewalk as I could as I was signaling for a right turn. and here we have to "block" bicyclists from going on the side. This jerk on a bicycle comes up behind me, stops, takes his bicycle on the sidewalk and goes on the side of me. Guesstimate as the age was somewhere around 35-40 years of age. In a suit and a small briefcase on the back of the bicycl.e Was just about to yank the parking brake and exit the car to smack him silly. Lucky for him I had the police three cars down from me.. Otherwise I would have wound up in jail that day. Grr.

20. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

You can't turn right on red in England?

:eek:

I was at a toll booth today, I don't have one of those passes that let you just drive through.. There was a VW New Beetle behind me, painted in a floral design who started honking within literally one second of me stopping, I searched with the right arm while the left was outside the window, middle finger up... I took off after a few more seconds, and the Beetle floored it to pass me, didn't make it, and tailgated my SUV for the next 10-ish miles on the highway.

Not too exciting, but nothing much has really happened yet during my less than a year of driving.