1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review requests.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by RedFlames, 25 Apr 2018.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I'm probably having a brainfart and scrolled past the thread, i couldn't find the review request thread...

So, with that in mind [fao of @Dogbert666 or whoever is in charge of such things ] -

I appreciate the practicalities, and you can't review everything but I would like to see reviews of the following if possible -

Intel 760p series [SSD]

A dremel [you've not reviewed one since 2013 and if you are leaning more towards modding content, more reviews of tools would be welcome imo].

...and Cheesecake, c'mon... y'all know you want to.

Last edited: 27 Apr 2018
  2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I reviewed one of them in Custom PC and The MagPi a while back. It was a considerable improvement on my decades-old B&D Wizard. Shame I had to send it back afterwards!

3. RedFlames

And i've probably read both said reviews... but i'd still like to see bit review one... [which could well be written by you...]

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yes this. And energy drinks. It's been 10 years. I still have PTSD from doing those 'tests' so I fully endorse the abuse of staff with sugar and chemicals. You could do junk food tests once per quarter: the best choccy bar, the best bicky, the best salt n vinegar crisps.

Also: Ryzen APU laptops vs i5-8250/MX150, i5-8305G laptops vs i5/1050(Ti) laptops.

RedFlames likes this.
  5. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

That's not PTSD, that's called 'coming down'.
    I'm surprised gravity still works on you to be fair.

6. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Why did somebody who wanted all his info removed saying he wants to see reviews of laptops ? is he still here, like a phantom, or been given a new identity as part of witness protection, or gone all Bond villain with volcano lair and little panda ... Guess we'll never know, ooooh look, cookies !

7. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Seems like a bit of an oversight to remove someone's username from their own posts but leave it quoted in other users' posts.

8. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

That's not something we can do. We don't even have a way of searching for it so even if I wanted to do it manually I couldn't.

9. RedFlames

...how about a review of this dremel