1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revolver

Discussion in 'General' started by Blademrk, 26 Sep 2005.

1. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Has anyone else watched this yet?

I saw it on Friday and it's got to be the first time that I've walked out of the cinema without a clue (well, not much of one) as to what actually happened in the film.

As far as I can make out,
    the two loan sharks where his prison cell mates. But, it also looks like he was a schizophrenic (hey 7 years solitary will do that to a person) and they were only different personalities in his head... but then who was Mr Gold?

I can't make my mind up as to whether it was absolutely brilliant or the biggest load of rubbish I've ever seen. I'm :confused:

So if you've seen it, what did you think?

2. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Yes. I can say that it is the worst film I have seen in a long time, call me retarded but I have no idea what the hell half the film was on about. The ending was so confusing that the entire audience stayed well past the ending and had to be told to leave by the ushers at the cinema

3. da-dude

da-dude What's a Dremel?

i didnt think it was that bad!

yeah he was going a bit crazy, but thats because he was suffering from multiple personality disorder. At the end his two "cell mates" said "we dont like you, we are you" because he had taken on their identity during his time in the cell, with only their strategy to think about.

as for mr gold, yeah that bit is slightly confusing, but im pretty sure mr gold is someone the two cell mates made up to conduct some of their business, thats y they knew where and when the drugs were vulnerable, and y they did business with that dodgy american guy off the heinikken adverts :D

but yer parts of it were damm annoying, like why the hell did the sniper miss 3 times at the start??? was he being a double agent??

4. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Matthew Vaughan must be laughing like a drain right now.