1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Rheobus or Digidoc 5 ??

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Kronus, 15 Feb 2002.

1. Kronus

Kronus What's a Dremel?

which one do you think is better.. i know that the Digidoc has room for 8 fans and sensors ect ect.. but if you put them on the same level.. which one do you think would be better ???:confused:

2. ejmac

ejmac What's a Dremel?

Depends on what you want. For noise control go with the rheobus as you can control as many items as you hook up. For monitoring (temperature) go with the Digidoc. The Doc only turns fans on and off by temperature settings and cant adjust fan speed/voltage. For instance Temperature if sensor #2 goes above 100 degrees, it turns fan #2 on. The temperture settings are variable, but not fan speed. For ultimate control and monitoring of course go for both......but you pretty much know what makes a computer hot.....gaming/graphics. Digidoc is a sweet tool though and makes your case very unique. If I am wrong about the Digidoc someone tell me please because I would love to control fan speed with mine if i could!