Hello together, I want to write my log also here. Why I want to do it. I want to train my English writing. I started my new project in May 2007. The first part which I want to built is an reservoir for the next water cooled PC. In February 2007 I had to make a practical course. I had there a little bit time to think about several things. At that time I read the log form the dark blade. I see that great reservoir. I think I can built it too. But I want to make it more complicated and without CNC technology. First I draw some models in CAD, you can see it in first figure. This drawing is only a rough concept. The most parts of it should be built out of acrylic. The water should flows through an acrylic tube in the reservoir. At this tube are some blades, this rotor is powered by the flowing water. So enough of the inducing words. I want to update the rest in the next few days. Let's start with some pictures. I start to cut the bottom and the top acrylic plate. I cut it with a band saw and a brand new blade. After this I grinding the edges. Then I milled the edges with an round chamfer. I get some oddments. I built some inlets, this was the first design idea, it wasn't very fine. I drilled a 1/4" thread in the acrylic to fit a fitting. I rounded the front area at the band grinder. Later I had a better idea. You can see it later. The next step was to cut the acrylic tube with a diameter of 150mm. I grinding the edges with a special grinder and a 2000 graining sandpaper. While the grinding I made some experience, so that I grind the acrylic only wet. If you grinding wet, you will get the best results. That is the grinding machine. In the next figure you can see how I milled the notch in the bottom and top plate. I used a router to mill it. I used water to cool the chamfer. I made some side walls for the reservoir. These are built out off 5mm thick acrylic. I had to adapt two edges at the radius of the notch. After that I started to design the wings for the rotor. I started to built the first form, however I can't built it symmetric. Then I used an old vase to bend the acrylic. I had to heat up the acrylic at 160°C. The final wings are made out off red acrylic. First I cut it out with the band saw. Then I glue it together with a double sided adhesive foil, to grind it, so I get the same shape for all wings. I cut the inside form with a scroll saw. Then I bended it with the vase. I think that enough for the first post.