RMA Replacement Awaiting Picking

Discussion in 'SCAN Computers - After Sales Support' started by Wreckage, 11 Jul 2016.

1. Wreckage

Wreckage New Member

I thought I would try posting here as i don't seem to be receiving any emails from Scan at the moment and i'm still awaiting my authorisation email to access the forums, which just recently keep producing an 'Error 1001 DNS resolution error' stopping me from viewing them.

I'm trying to get an update on a RMA for a GPU i posted on the 29th of June, which looking at the tracker on your website was received and found faulty on the 4th of July. The day after i received two emails with a new invoice number for a replacement saying it had been placed and authorised, however since then i have heard nothing.

Looking at your invoice tracker today the 'order received' date has now changed to the 11th July but is still waiting to be picked.

Could somebody please drop me an email or post here to let me know what is happening?

2. Wreckage

Wreckage New Member

Had to phone up in the end to find out that my replacement had been delayed because they could no longer get hold of my GPU from the supplier so they will be sending me the modern equivalent. Not sure why somebody couldnt have just emailed this information to me.

So now just the wait for my replacement card to be sent.

3. mark@scan

mark@scan Technical / Returns Manager

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, if you can send me your RMA number I'll make sure it's been sorted for you.

Regards